We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
a. Correspondence Information. Following are the various Correspondence Information which You access/register for Our Service includes:
- Children under the age of 18: Use of the Lederkart is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contracts Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the India Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Lederkart. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Lederkart Lederkart and shall not transact on or use the Lederkart. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Lederkart, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Lederkart.
- Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Financial Information: credit/debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that Lederkart ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transaction details may be preserved by Lederkart for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transactional Information: Oder ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e- commerce activities on our Lederkart.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Shared Information: What types of information are not Lederkart Mobile App?
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or impostor profiles
b. Technical and functional management of the Mobile App. When you use our Lederkart, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to deliver the functionalities of the Lederkart, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Leaderkart.
c. Operational Use. We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profiling information at any time on the Lederkart. You acknowledge and agree such update is for Your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the Lederkart.
Note: You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
- Applicable law and procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with our obligations under law; and (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Lederkart is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
f. Third Party. At times We may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, Your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of Your information by such third parties.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
All the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through Lederkart are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Lederkart does not warrant that: Lederkart will be constantly available, or available at all; or The information on Lederkart is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
All the Products sold on Lederkart are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Lederkart. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction:
Lederkart is controlled and operated by Lederkart and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on Lederkart, including images, illustrations, audio clips, are video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Lederkart is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of materials on any other Lederkart or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause. It is expressly clarified that You will ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of Our various Service. However, We reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by You and You agree to grant royalty free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually and worldwide right to use to use the content for reasonable business purpose.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall Lederkart be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Services or Products;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmission or data;
- Breach of condition, representations or warranties by the manufacturer of the Products
- Any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Lederkart or Service. Lederkart shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Lederkart during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Lederkart. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at Lederkart is done entirely at Users own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. To the maximum extend that is permissible under law, Lederkart’s liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the Products purchased value bought by You. Lederkart shall not be liable for any dispute or disagreement between Users
a. Lederkart may suspend or terminate your use of the Lederkart or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms of Service or anyway otherwise acted unethically. Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until Lederkart chooses to terminate them.
b. If You or Lederkart terminates your use of the Lederkart or any Service, Lederkart may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Lederkart will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Lederkart for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
c. You shall be liable to pay for any Service or Product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
d. If Lederkart unilaterally terminates Your account without any reason then any applicable cash back or wallet amount (if any) shall be refunded to you.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only:
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Lederkart is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Lederkart make no representation that materials in the Lederkart are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access Lederkart from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Lederkart is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India , compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, for a, applicable authorities at Kolkata. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Kolkata.